Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Best Salary 3.5mil.won in Gwang ju metropolitan city. ASAP.


Hello,everyone
I teach elementary and middle school students in my house which is located in metropolitan city of Gwang ju in jeolla namdo. I need a teacher at speaking position for my students.you willteach from Mon to Fri.working time is from 2pm to 9 pm. I will pay 3.3mil.won as salary a month.after that,if you work devotedly with me,I will pay 3.5mil.won a month.if you want extra money,you can work on weekdays or weekends. you should teach from 27th of Aug.
qualifications
1) native English speaker or a person who speaks English fluently.
2)a bachelor's degree from a college or a university.
I need your brief resume,a copy of the photo of your passport,and a copy of certificate of graduation.
I look forward to your e-mail ASAP. If you want more information, please callor send me your text. my cell phone number is 010 6688 0582.
my e-mail address is kim660582@naver.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment