Tuesday, June 19, 2012

ASAP Good summer contract - 35,000/hour, great director - Ilsan test prep hagwon


Must have FBI background check in hand, or have a visa already. Starts ASAP.
The school is near Ilsan station (north Seoul). It’s part of a small chain called Seoul Language Institute. The boss is great, speaks perfect English, and the classes are standard SAT and TOEFL test prep classes, which require no training if you've done it before and fast training if you're new to it (you'll be with the lower levels at first if that's the case). See here for info on SLI.
The contract is for 35,000 won/hour, and you'll have a morning, afternoon, and evening classes over the next two months, meaning you'll be making a good amount of money.
I am a private recruiter for a handful of choice schools, all of whom I have visited and approved of and written of extensively on my website. See all possible school details on my website: www.ivyinasia.com.
Apply either on the website or send me an email: james@ivyinasia.com. Please let me know where you viewed my advert. 
Cheers,
James

No comments:

Post a Comment