Saturday, February 16, 2013

Interlangues would like YOUR help introducing our school to your students!


Dear ESL Colleagues,
I hope you are enjoying your experience teaching ESL in Korea as much as I enjoyed mine! I have a wonderful opportunity for any and all English teachers working in Korea now! Interlangues Language School is one of the oldest and most respected language schools in Canada. We offer a variety of ESL programs including TOEFL. TOEIC, IELTS, Phoetics and Pronunciation and many more.
Interlangues would like YOUR help introducing our school to your students! You will receive compensation for each student you recommend that signs up for an English course. Attractive compensation packages are also available if you organize a group of students studying together! It’s a simple as that!
If you are an ESL teacher in South Korea and are interested in promoting an Awesome Canadian Language School, please contact me at agents@interlangues.ca I will be in Seoul from March 1st-5th if you would like to meet with me to discuss this promising opportunity.
Check us out at www.interlangues.ca or visit our Facebook page www.facebook.com/InterlanguesESL

No comments:

Post a Comment