Monday, June 10, 2013

Message from ESL JOBS

hey folks,

Hope your summer is going well or winter, depending on where you are in the world. I just like to thank you all for using and promoting this application. I'm really please with the number of people that are finding this application useful and using it everyday.

I would still love to see more participation with the teacher resource area. Remember, if you find a job using this application then this section might come in handy one day so don't be shy and send me your classroom idea. I will try to add more to the section myself but I am hoping our little community can pitch in and help out. Thanks to those who have emailed in and thanks in advance to those who plan on helping out.

Once again, our advertisers love to know that their money is going to good use so if you apply to a job please let them know that you found their ad here with us at ESL JOBS. Thanks.

I have also updated the useful links page slightly. I will updating it again in the coming weeks with a bunch of new stuff I found.

Have a great week


No comments:

Post a Comment